Saturday, May 11, 2013

Reenlistment

The Colonel swearing in Jonathan for another 4 years of service.  I never thought I'd be a military wife but watching him makes me glad I had the faith to follow him down this path.  It has been a bumpy ride but we have learned so much along the way.  People often ask us when he'll be getting out.  This reenlistment is a big one for us.  It will put us past the ten year mark.  We always said if we go ten we will have to go twenty.  We are halfway to retirement.  So it looks like we are going to be lifers.  Of course life has a way of changing plans but I would be honored to be a military wife for 10 more years.

As if I don't have enough reasons to be proud of this man.  On May 1st Jonathan became a Technical Sergeant.  He worked long and hard for this promotion and I'm so happy for him.  I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment