Happy Birthday Princess Diva!
Braelynn's birthday was on Sunday so we kept it low-key but she didn't mind.
After breakfast we had an Easter Egg hunt and the kids had a blast. I had bought Easter Eggs around Easter time but we never got around to having our hunt. So we did it Braelynn.
This Cake. Hmmm. Yummy. Braelynn decorated it herself. Can you tell? She had tons of fun squeezing icing all over it. She wanted chocolate and pink. So that's what she got.
Braelynn, At 3 years old you are fierce. There is fire in your veins. Stubborn. I love it. You know exactly what you want in life and you aren't afraid of failure. You are determined to keep up with the older kids. And if they upset you you let them know. You love when they read to you. And they love you so much they almost always sit down at your request/demand and read. You love wearing sunglasses and skirts. You tell me often to just call you Princess Diva. The name suits you. You have high expectations. I hope that never changes. I hope you always insist that people treat you right. For as fierce as you are sometimes I'm surprised at how soft you can be as well. You love your baby sister beyond words. You love to be held. Your blanket is never far from you. You giggle all the time. And your giggle always makes me smile. I love you Princess Diva.
No comments:
Post a Comment